StyleWe Summer Outfit 2017 | My Sandy Elegant Summer

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

it is hard to find great quality products online these days, but i have come across this site

i really loved some of the products and would not mind to share them to you.

First thing i liked is this dress, perfect sand color for summer, very elegant.
if i will go on a photoshoot again on Maldives, i'd probably get this!


Check out more of StyleWe summer style !

Now i need some Accessories, somehow i got accustomed to always wearing a bag
during my summer vacation, so far i have a white tote for my white summer dresses,
and i would love to have a neutral sand color bag, and i have chosen the one below:
it is a must to have a summer hat! Not only it protects my face and hair from the harsh heat, 
but it is also a fashion statement.

i'd love to have this one!



Would love to hear from you girls your choices from this store.
to learn about it go to their site and start browsing, almost all their
products are eye candy!
 Thank You so much  for Dropping by
All comments are appreciated

Add me on any social media to stay updated for future 
Posts, Coupons, Finds, and Giveaways
Follow on Bloglovin  aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.