ALDO Accessories + Camaieu Accessories





Hi Dollies


Here are some my favorite things lately. i already shared most of these on my instagram.
i hope i can post more, but sadly i am very busy with work.

Camaieu Accessories

First is this alluring goth victorian earrings
i like it but the little plastic diamond stones color is fading but i still love it!




ALDO Accessories

Bought this set for around $12 USD / 500 php i think...i do not like pearls but i might wear them on an ocassion, like weddings? I wear the black ones in the middle. Love the black and gold shattered design! The black diamond is good for casual.


Wallet Price around $28 USD / 1,250 php
i couldn't find any better wallet that maches my taste, and this wallet is very good quality. They sell a bag with the same design but i did not like the look of the bag.


Last is this Cute Penguin purse, i bought two for me and Maggy
i just had to get it because its too cute and the colors are just spot on with my taste!
i can't use it, i want to treasure it along with my so many kawaii purse hehe.

Check Out my Instagram: Punkybunny



 Thank You so much  for Dropping by
All comments are appreciated

Add me on any social media to stay updated for future 
Posts, Coupons, Finds, and Giveaways
Follow on Bloglovin  aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.