Fashion | {Sponsored} BornPretty Accessories Review

BornPretty Accessories Review

Hi Dollies

This is the second time i received stuff from Bornpretty.

This time its all Accessories! And im loving it! And also
everyone who saw it and love gothic style or black color!

They sent me 3 items
Bracelet (4pcs)
 A Lovely Ring
 Body Stickers
photo from Bornpretty website


photo from Bornpretty website



i immediately used them when i got my hands on them!
its so nice and cheeky. And you can wear them all four
together or mix and match with your clothes, Genius!
my favorite is wearing the Black Buckle alone 


actual size of the stickers, haven't had the chance to use it yet
but if you know me, you can tell why i chose this one...TokiDoki


Moi...lovely


wearing the black buckle bracelet alone


 i love this ring!



Whether you have the same taste in accessories as mine or even not
you will definitely find something in this store. And its very affordable

Visit Here: http://www.bornprettystore.com

Don't forget to use the Discount Code JOET10




Thank you so much 
BornPretty


P.S. Thank you to those who joined my Valentines Giveaway
HAPPY VALENTINES 2015

All comments are appreciated

 Dont Forget to Add me on Bloglovin' 
Follow on Bloglovin
  aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.