aMz Diary #2 - April & May 2014

aMz Diary #2

i know this entry is lame but its for my self :P Gomen lol

For my friends and readers who are interested in reading about my life hehe
and also an actual diary for my self yay!

This April was a blast for me 3 weekends were fine hehe
This May was a vacation mode! And i enjoyed every bit of it with my family,
watching movies, eating out, and shopping...ill show you the shopping items later
its not many hehe. i loved how i escaped from work and exchanged it with my family!
i miss them even my cats huhu

Latest Happenings

APRIL
- First Ever Sushi Belt Conveyor
- Starbucks with Friends
- At the Park <3 span="">

Watch the super short instagram video Click Here
i need to write a sushi review ahaha!


With my kawaii friend~
Oh i just colored my hair a week ago using Etude House here
i hope i can post about it sometime


Tadah~ We enjoyed the laughs more than the drinks hehe
i think we were kinda noisy laughing, which was great ahaha!



Latest Happenings

MAY
- Family Vacation
- New Laptop!
- New Kittens
- Attended my Sister Zai Graduation! 
Omedetou! BANZAI! hehe
- TOKIDOKI Manila
- Korean Mini Haul
- Maleficent IMAX
- Godzilla IMAX

Finally! its the reason why i can blog now 



two half siamese kitties, Cappuccino and Latte nyaaa~ 


 
My sis Zai Graduation! This is my second sis, i have three
monkeys...hahaha i mean sisters

Zai and Me after watching 
Maleficent in SM NE
same day i went to TokiDoki


Kyaaaa posting more soon hihiihihi



Planning to
- Finish projects at work asap!
- Blog and Blog this July probably i'll have some time to do so
- Nothing in particular~ All my plans are in Sept or Aug including swimming and beach

Listening to / Play List
Buck Tick - Romance
Kimi no Keirei (Kurage Hime anime OST)

♥ What am i watching Lately 
1. True Blood (American TV Series) - Eric. Eric. Eric. Lafayette bad ass niggah <3 font="">
i dont love this series but im sure entertained on how kinda stupid most characters are ahaha!

2. A well Raised Daugher (Korean Drama)  - just watched till ep 9 i think, was so curious with the story..too bad i had no time. This series is great but also long.

3. Let's Eat (Korean Drama)  - Makes me so hungry and a nice way to view the daily life in Korea, dog walking, parks, neighbors, the guy here is pretty mysterious in a way but i only watched two eps so far.

4. King of High School (Korean Drama)   -MUST WATCH! My vampire model boyfriend Lee Soo Hyuk  is here and the other highschool guy is cute too! first saw him in "Rain" and then in the series "The Master's Sun" where he was completely hot!...Seo In Guk! SO WATCH IT LADIES! While im still kind to share Soo Hyuk with you! i loved him since i saw him in Music video of 2NE1 "it Hurts" and his in "Falling in love" too. HIS MINE OK! i had a crush for ages lol.


 PREVIOUS 
Follow on Bloglovin
  aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.