Post 529 Outfit/FOTD: Simply Deserted


Simply Deserted

Hi Everyone
The theme today is arabian eyeliner/arab liner
its a very sandy day~ so ill let hello kitty x tokidoki cactus cuteness accompany me :P
oh with the cactus pup too, i miss shopping at Tokidoki, i want more TD in Philippines!
Most people say i look Egyptian im not sure my self TAT



i look really weird without mascara


still black hair


actually the contact lens on my left eye is Grey
on my right eye is brown, but both from the same series


meow! cover me up :))
someone said i do not look like my self in this photo
just because i pouted lol

Super close up mode! OMG i look Ulzzang :))

Thank you again Tokidoki~ Happy hehe~



OUTFIT
- Earrings from Maxnina (Store review here)
- Top from Tokidoki (see more from Tokidoki here)
- Dark Gray pants from Stokes
- Shoes from USA (the brand name was erased aw)


MAKEUP
- The face shop E'thym O2 Essence (review here)
- Myra E facial moisturizer
- Etude House Pore Ever Stick
- Etude House Oh' My Liquid Eyeliner (review here)
its my second time buying this liner
- TonyMoly Bunny Mist (Review here)
No Setting Powder 
(it makes my face look dull and my pores a little heavier)

- Vaseline Lip Therapy Cherry
- TonyMoly Bunny Petite Bunny Gloss (Review here)
- TonyMoly Lip tint Cherry Pink (Review here)
i use this on the center part of my lips most of the time

- Grey Lens (Review here)
- Brown Lens (Review here)
- Revlon Satin Eyeshadow Bronze
- No Mascara


Anyway i really think that i look older with this type of eye makeup, 
im not going to line my whole lower eyelids for a while.

im a person who is always about balance or balancing, i do not want to look overly accessorized or with overwhelming makeup on my face.

i do not wear bracelets. i even find wearing a watch a problem. They just get in the way, but i do wear a wrist watch now a days. i like rings but sometimes if i know im going to be in a hurry or walking alot, i tend to wear less because i feel heavy somehow.
i know i sound silly lol but thats me. Gals do not forget to join my Giveaways, they both End June 30. Links and photos below. Thankies xoxo


 Thank You so much  for Dropping by
Please do Leave a comment below if you have questions or anything to say~
i Dont Bite hehe~ Thankies~

 Dont Forget to Add me on Bloglovin' 

Follow Me
Follow on Bloglovin  aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki


Please Join my Giveaways




Previous Posts

Post 523 Outfit: Purple Haze


Post 524 Hana Restaurant Little Tokyo Makati





Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.