Post #523 Review Crystal Peridot Brown Korean Contact Lenses 2in1 FOTD

front photo

Hi Dollies 

How are you gals? is it too hot at your place too? its hot here in the Philippines
i feel like it didn't rain in ages...and i want to go to the beach and be a bum hohoho~




i am not sure if you remember me lol its been so long, ive been busy with family matters. Hospitals, Schools, Graduations. etc. And i have still some to attend to.

i love clean makeup looks! i dont use eyeshadows so often. i only use few basic things which makes me look younger than my actual age. Can you believe my getup and look makes people think i am the youngest one in the family when i am the oldest? ahahaha Yahoo!!! 

Well my hair is still black, can't take care of my passport yet, i am out almost everyday with my family.




Anyway i present to you my favorite contact lenses so far for a simple dolly exotic eyes look~

Please Excuse my natural afro hair~ 


i look like my half Palestinian Cousins! or my Egyptian Grandmother :)
i have Brown eyes from my dad, combination of this color and my grandpa black eyes = brown.
its not that im not happy with my brown eyes but this look great hehe 

Photo below light is edited  and with flash but look at my eyes how big they are!


Currently my fb profile photo hehe so gothic lovely~
vampire Kaname Sama im ready for you ahaha! Wish~

meow! cover me up :))
someone said i do not look like my self in this photo
just because i pouted lol

Super close up mode! OMG i look Ulzzang :))
- See more at: http://amz88.blogspot.com/search/label/FOTD#sthash.zA8KHSwf.dpuf

The packaging i posted on my blog before


bubble wrap! pocks~
if you would like to see the bottle of this brand in detail please click here



The result looks similar to the shop's photo yay!


The green one looks dreamy but i dont want this color right now teehee~
The reson why i placed the Green lenses photo is for comparison, because the Brown one has a hint of yellow and little green, and brown. Tri-color which is what i was looking for.




Crystal Peridot Brown

i Really Like this one! Achieved my Yellow, Green, Brown Tricolor look that i wanted!
Great on photos and looks quite natural in person! Soft cutie lenses 

Enlargment

Color and Design

Comfort 
comfy upto 5 hours (in my case, because i have very dry eyes, and i only wear lenses upto 5hrs)

Overall 

Where to buy?
GWY Shop

Why Do i Love this Shop?
They Have Graded Lenses
Fast Service
Handled with care

Precautions and Safety from Amz
♠ i only use my lenses max 4-5 hours a day
 i use a trusted brand of solution
 always make sure your hands and lenscase are clean
 you can use a contact lenses clip instead of your bare hands
 i have sensitive dry eyes, i bring with me my eye-drop everywhere, i use eye mo
 don't wear lenses the whole day, your eyes need a break from lenses or eyeglasses from time to time
♠ never use contact lenses while cooking, or near anything hot like shabu-shabu, bbq, smoke.



My Top 1 Jap Boyfie~ Gackt
i want to buy same lenses like him. Grey and Brown, i hope i can find graded ones hihi~


i dont own these photos of Gackt but i did print screen them

He really likes Grey Lenses 
Looks so good on him like a Jrock Star suppose to be kyaa~



Photo below made me melt.....dangg!


 Dont Forget to Add me on Bloglovin' 

~i am Moving to Bloglovin'~
i followed everyone i follow on GFC
please follow me back~ thank you~

Follow on Bloglovin


For More Contact Lenses Reviews Pls Click Here

Thank You so much  for Dropping by

Find Me on INSTAGRAM
User Name: PunkyBunny
follow/like for Updates and Giveaways
Thank You
 aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.