post #507 NOTD Etude House Dear My Party Nails PBK802 ♥




♥ ~ Dear my Party Nails ~ ♥
PBK 802 

i wont do an in-depth review on this one because i already
did with the red one (click here) 

its so pretty in person! i love how Etude House Nail Colors are so pretty
the packaging and the product it self is beautiful! and its high quality!

if you like gothic/spooky glam like me, then i recommend you get them both :)

maybe i should do a video to show the real color, its so hard to take photos for nail polish, because the real color does not show.

Price 178 pesos/ $4 - $5 US Dollars
Dries faster than PBK801

lovely 


i love them both, in fact i plan on painting my right hand purple
the left one red :P

posted a review on this one (click here)


Thank You so much  for Dropping by
please do leave a comment

Find Me on INSTAGRAM
User Name: PunkyBunny
Instagram

follow/like for Updates and Giveaways
Thank You
 aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki



Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.