My 500th post wahhh! FOTD Street Fashion

front photo only

Hollah Amigas! lol im influenced by Enrique Geum! him-->>>

i've been really depressed  last week. its a very personal reason, i don't want to be a bummer and share the details here..gomen. i shot this before the "depression" began

Blog Changes! New Menu, well i planned this long time ago, i just didn't had the time to, and the banner anime drawing is still on process. the one on the banner now is my first banner/button. i hope you gals like it :) i really worked hard lol :P

if you can not find me on blogger, im always on instagram now a days, its on the go, click click! My instagram is PunkyBunny. Anyhow this is how i look when i have a reason to doll up or punk up hehe

Your probably going to see my photo-ception lol 3 tokidoki themed ones, profile the front photo of this post and the big one :)) Krechi?

500 posts? Wahh! Unbalibabol :P i did not think i can post that much on blogger hehe
thank you to my regular readers and blogger friends mmuwah!!



Toki doki Gal and background 
 simple subtle lippie Nyx
Shirt from Bayo
Jacket from Human
Bag Tokidoki

added my own Red Gloomy Bear to the bag
Grey Dolly contact lenses but its not that obvious here, although
ill be reviewing about them soon.

that's my natural curls
Don't be scared lol, i have broad shoulders because im partly african
my hair can tell that right?. my skin-tone?..not.
im like 5'7" i hope i do not look like a giant in my photos...



stolen shot (almost hehe)
Owl owl! pink punky owl love love! gah~ 

i really have to loose weight XD menduksai nehh 



i need to color my hair soon hmmm..i think red?
i cant color it purple :(


Look how nice Tokidoki brand is hihi, they even liked my photo on instagram :D
tokidoki kakoiii! arigatou gozaimas :3

Thank You so much  for Dropping by
please do leave a comment

Pls follow me on INSTAGRAM
User Name: PunkyBunny



pls follow/like for Updates and Giveaways
Thank You
 aMZzki  aMZzki  aMZzki

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.