Tagged: i Caught The Blog Bug~



Hi Dollies 
i was tagged by peachypinksisters, thank you so much for tagging me
its always fun to answer surveys or tags, you will realize stuff about your self  while answering, i hope i don't sound like Sheldon, i re-watched couple of eps with my sisHonestly im not sure if you will enjoy reading my answers, its pretty much boring ahahha~


When and Why did you start blogging?

i am not very sure hehe, but i started blogging maybe May 2010, i just wanted to share my experience in Adobe Photoshop CS5 Launch event i attended. and since i use to have a diary way back in my elementary days and early college, yes i know..very classic 80's kid.


What do you love to blog about and why do you like it?
hmm..i blog about anything i can think of. Well..through my blog buttons you can see the topics, i like it because its like my diary of what i love including food, kawaii makeup and stuffed toys, korilakkuma, movies. i like to keep on track of my thoughts, and shopping, specially skin care routines so i will know how it worked on me and such.




How did you get your blog name?

its a personal blog, i named it after my nickname "amz" and "88" is one of my fave numbers. lolz so simple 


What do you think is your best post yet?

i have no idea :)) but i think its my Makeup Reviews from Etude House and Tony Moly, also my weekend diary, where i post some foodies, fotd, and mini hauls all in one post.


What is your inspiration for blogging at present?

To be honest its my readers, i know i sound so corny but if i get couple of comments, it really means a lot to me, and also i wish i had more time to blog, i really like sharing and hopefully i can help the ladies out there w/ my same skin type which is problematic ugh..


Message for your readers:    

Thank you soooo much for reading and commenting
all the comments are so much appreciated



By the way i created an instagram account a week ago~

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.