Anime: Daily Lives of Highschool Boys




Sharing what im watching, if you like anime and your bored and you want a good laugh, then this is it :)) aside from Gintama youll appreciate the humor of this anime specially if your my age in your 20's T^T lolz

i finished watching this anime series 1-2 months ago, and i just recalled it and decided to post about it coz its one of my favorites! its so damn funny...every episode is genius!

the voice of the guy with glasses reminds me of Gintama, and the three of them remind me of "Sket Dance" anime characters. a normal guy, a guy with glasses, and a blondy.

im really into funny anime hehe

NEW Anime im watching right now is "Acchi Kocchi" will post short review soon :3


For Other Anime Reviews/Cosplay/Events (click the link below)

Please Like and follow, arigatou nya~ 
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.