Trying out Elf Lipstick in Gypsy

1 swipe of the lipstick Gosh!how i want to contour
my nose..ang pango dito sa pic! :))

the packaging is quite ok, atleast better than NYC i think hehe
its a lovely berry color, deep pinkish berry, i love it!

i like
♠ price $1
♠ vibrant Color
♠ you dont need a gloss
♠ not drying to the lips
♠ the texture is not as too creamy as NYX round lipsticks


i dont like

  price in philippines its P129 pesos - $3
♠ a little shiny for me (i love matte)
♠ leaves a kinda sticky feeling


Conclusion
its cheap, love the color, a little bit sticky though..


Will i repurchase?
if there is a color i really like i might buy it!


Did you gals tried this before? if yes whats your fave shade? if not tell me what you think about it base from this review :)
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.