Fun Tag from Jel :)




Rules that must be posted
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
  • No tag backs.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
  1. my hair is naturally curly (prolly Egyptian side of the family my grandma - father side) but i wish my hair was naturally blond like her and green eyes..but my eyes are brown.
  2. like Jel i love eating! but i have a problem! im really a picky person, and im also known for being the  "food critique"..
  3. i dont eat pork because the place where i come from Africa and Mid east, and i just done like em
  4. i dont like crowded places, and a room full of things, i want my own space literally hehe i just dont like being squeezed in a small place, or bothered by too many people (introvert much? :P)
  5. i have been collecting kawaii and odd stuffs since i was in kinder or as far as i remember..from pens, stickers, school supplies, kawaii little thinggies..oh man i have to grow up but that will be boring hehe
  6. i can speak Arabic, Tagalog, basic Japanese, very lil' spanish, korean, few words in italian and french, german..i am so lazy at learning them at the moment but i wish i will be fluent in japanese someday
  7. my looks are intimidating..lots of kids and my sisters friends are afraid of me coz i have this "guardian" appeal thinggie hehe
  8. im really lazy with nail polish! this 2011 i only did it 4-5 times..imagine?
  9. i dont like checking my phone, i hate texting..call me instead :P but hei im always online ^^
  10. im addicted to yakult, pocky, and c2..but right now i try to not drink c2 anymore..if u ask me i buy 2-3 bottles of 1 liter c2 everyday which is crazy. this year its equivalent to 9 big garbage bags!!! i dont drink it alone though :">
  11. the only flavors of drinks i can drink are: chocolate, apple, orange, mango, and peach mango, milk. i never drink: strawberry, grapes, or other stuffs that are sweet. For my hobbies its pretty much obvious if u browse my blog hehe :P oh P.S.- im a high school valedictorian and College Scholar (i entered college at age 15) but im pretty much normal and clumsy XD if you talk to me i might look like im listening..pls dont talk to me if im doing something else it will register after 5 minutes. im usually thinking of 30 different things at the same time..the reason why i cant read manga and pocket books is i cant focus.
11 QUESTIONS I HAVE TO ANSWER 
  1. What can you say about your 2011. Was it a nice year or not?  it was a very peaceful year, nice in its way but somewhat lacking in adventure..im always locked up home since i started working a home based work.  i want to see the world..well its better than working at Makati thats for sure.
  2. What are things that you are looking forward in the coming year?  2012...New Work! my dad visit! i can only see him once a year. i want to be a better person! im molding my self even more, i dont want to grow up and be someone lacking in dignity, honor, and values..if u know what i mean :P More Prayers, more love, more life, more traveling, more sister and family time :">
  3. If you were to go to heaven, who would you choose to bring with you? Why? of course my family and close friends, because i cant be without them :)
  4. What's your favorite beauty product and why? BB cream, gives the perfect flawless celebrity skin!
  5. If you can change your physical appearance, what would you change and why? my nose its kinda flat XD
  6. Shopping or going to the beach? immah go to the beach!! done shopping already hehe
  7. Korean Actors/Actresses that you like. Actors: Jung ji hoon Full House role, Lee min ho Flower Boys role as Go Jun Pyo. women: Gu min Ho role..thats all im more into jap actors hehe
  8. Favorite asian drama. Taiwan- Meteor Rain / Japan- Mae no Shitsuji (i have fetish for butlers) / Korea- Full House.
  9. If you can be an icecream flavor, what would you be and why? deep chocolate, hazel nut..im a calm person but also can be a little nuts :)) lolz
  10. Do you prefer to cook your own food or just buy?  BUY! too lazy to cook..
  11. If you can give me a friendly advice about anything, what you tell me? Dont have a bf too early :P find someone who will respect you more than anyone else ;)

 11 QUESTIONS I WANT TO ASK
  1. What is your New Year Resolution?
  2. What kind of movie genre do you watch most?
  3. Who is your ultimate Celebrity Crush? why?
  4. What is your favorite lipstick color? blush color? and eyeshadow color-combo?
  5. If you can change your physical appearance, what would you change and why?
  6. Name one country (outside of the country) that you want to visit and why?
  7. What is your guilty pleasure?
  8. If you have a special someone, what does make him special?
  9. Whats your ideal guy?
  10. Your specialty dish? Favorite food?
  11. When you first saw my photo, from what country or nationality you thought i am? why? Dont read my info ok hehe i want to know the first impression :">

PEOPLE I'M TAGGING
anyone who wants to answer can join! this is a way for us bloggers to "get to know" each other hehe. Thank you Jel for tagging me ;)

GIVEAWAYS

lovely! how i wish!! almost all of the items are out of my reach hehe
click here to join :)

click here to join :)
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.