Rant and Random

ARGH!!!!



the spending this month well always i mean its like..goodness gracious! my baby sister birthday! i always end up paying for everything, for the gifts, food, preparation. not to mention i pay the bills and grocery for 5 people including my self.

Good Bye Money...Folossiiii T^T

gosh its so hard to find cetaphil for oily skin on watsons, two branches watsons and still none >.< there was a dummy on the display but no stocks? goshness! tomorrow will see if makati have them im pretty sure the should coz the watsons i went in are provincial..i want to try this product :) hope it helps my oily skin and acne prob


Post Office in my area told me i have 3 packages from abroad arrived well all of them from USA, and im darn lazy to pick it up but i have to coz there is a fee i need to pay so i have to pick it up from their office instead of delivering it to me.

i think the main postal office knew about my 3 packages and waited untill they all arrived before giving it to the local post office..hmmm i was waiting forever lol and i thought it will never arrive! im feeling weak today, im expecting my 1st day hi aka "period" gosh!! this is the week when u hate being a woman and want to be a man lol

What am i craving for?
Seafood! Grilled Shrimps, Squiddy, lobster, crabs! shells!
Gelatissimo Hot fudge not too sweet!

Yesterday fave quote?
God's last name is not "Dammit." :)

Music Fave of the day?
discovered this from a blog love love the meaning and french-japanese language..really relaxing music, love the lyrics :) jetam' muwah! :">

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.