My Badge+following 300+Breaking out T3T

MY BADGE
layout by me, the drawing is by rui in case ur wondering hehe

UPDATE! not be able to follow more than 300 blogs on blogger?!
im able to follow blogs from blogger now but i cant follow non-blogger blogs anymore so what i do is i subscribe via email instead.

Others: Last Monday and Tuesday i broke out maybe because of Vitamin E Etude Mask or Daiso Charcoal Cream because its oil based...i have Oily Skin type T3T but now im much ok ^__^

Does anyone know whats the best Acne/Pimple Spot remover or something similar to that? Pls do tell me :)

Thank You so Muchie for reading xoxo
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.