Favorite Accessories this week :)

Faves: Majolica Majorca Hand Mirror and Lip earrings

I got this from Bun bun :D aka Frances hehe we call each other bun buns aka bunny :P
one of my closest blogger friends :">

oh myy..so pretty!
ichigo/Strawberry Macaroon des :)

"Fulfills all your wishes"
indeed it does lolz its so dreamy and magical looking, suited for a Princess! ;D


Stands on your table :">


i purchased this pair of lips earrings and a reggae looking pendant from an online store on fb

the lips earrings are somewhat a rare item in my place at least, but the reason i bought this one coz of its quality, the other lip earrings ive seen online are not as good looking as this one.

paired with my Lip Pendant! tada! been using them this long weekend hehe ;*


This Weekend:
Saturday went on Food trip includes baked mac with garlic bread, baked rice beef meal, pizza, siomai lolz crossini, etc.
Monday went out with my 2 sisters to watch Cars2 in 3D, of course we had to eat out!
Korean Food :) went to Etude House but dissapointed was going to buy the ala anna sui box but not available so i didnt bought anything hmf! Watsons mode :)

i Hope your long weekend went well ^_____^

P.S.- im going to post in a while my August favorites :D
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.