Rob Galleria, etc Haul :D and Im Sorry :(



Went to Saizen and bought the Charcoal Stuffs ive been hearing about, i didnt buy the foam coz i still have my Etude one :)

I like the ring and bunny box but i was on a rush so i didnt notice that the plastic box have so many scratches (aint that visible much though)

The Clover plushie i bought it from the pet section of Saizen, its for me though LOL XD
The Ichigo panda/Strawberry panda and super small 3 inches tare panda, i bought them from the online store that i always buy from my panda tare stuffs


Earring from Gozum

I also went to Johnny Rocket Burger place :) will do a review on that latah this week

im eating pizza now, gosh i feel fat TT^TT

Im so sorry i have stopped following some of you because i realized this week that blogger only allows 300 to follow. but dont worry i have marked you on my bookmarks :) i will still visit ^___^

Reminder - Join my Sigma Giveaway, press the pink logo on the right side ;D

Im excited to read what you guys did this weekend :">
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.