Kawaii Mirror accessories, etc =3

my pendant from "just g" i love how classic and kawaii it is,
reminds me of cute goth Lolita style


most of you ladies know i collect mirrors, and yes im stopping my self to buy new ones, coz honestly who needs so many? lol XD The design is just lovely and this one can be folded, the butterfly is the stand then put it on your table for cutness :D

im not so fan of the back design..teddy? but why not? :)

kuma hime sama? =P

hand made earrings

my watch :D

hmmm i want to buy something or i want something but i dont know what it is..did u ever felt that way? i have to many tasks this weekend, business related and also need to go with my sis to the hospital for a check up O~O
I want to go to megamall Tony Moly & Skinfood huhuhu

****************************************************************
7 Days Left for my super simple giveaway :">

Pls Join if you haven't


 aMZzki

Thank you Lovies for reading, and commenting, specially to my regular readers XOXO

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.