Harry Potter Anime?!

Its just an art work, there is no proof that they will start a real HP anime anytime soon, saw a post of my fellow blogger about this and i want to share it too :D

I think the drawings are so cool, im so lazy in this kind of things w/c is drawing, the drawing style is suitable for HP too, me likey.

Honestly speaking i might not watch the anime, if there is really any but i think the anime will be much more interesting than the movies, so on 2nd thought hmmm..

Do you think its a good idea?
Did you watch Harry Potter 7-2 Movie? how was it?

i didn't watch it yet, aside from im not into it, no one i know said it was great and worth watching..


Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.