Ellana Cosmetics



I have been seeing this brand on bloggers from Philippines, and have not tried it yet, it got me curious coz of the good reviews. Went to the Ellana website and signed for free samples; i want to test them first before i purchase, just to make sure..gosh i have bills to pay as always. Anyway they emailed back and i had to pay Php80 shipping fee to my place.
http://ellanaminerals.com/

This is what they replied (the free samples they are sending to me)
Our Free face sampler includes 2-perfect blend foundation, 1-concealer, 1-translucent finishing powder & 1-blush (1/4 tsp each in zip lock bags) that will best match your skin color/undertone. We will recommend colors based on your skin color and undertone.

im excited to get these, and will review them for you :)

P.S.- Im trying to help the ladies who might be interested in this brand. Technically the samples are free but there is a shipping fee of $1.85 which i find debatable HOWEVER this is not the topic here, whats most important is the prods ;D

If you have tried Ellana pls tell me what prod and your thoughts
"Do Click the Subscribe by email link below the comment box"

as of now adio~ xoxo
P.S.-pls do join my Sigma Giveaway [Click here]
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.