My Picture & What Anime i have been watching lately?


an old Photoshopped picture of me as Gaara's twin lol his my fave character in Naruto coz his just hot hot lol i mean pale skin, red hair, eyeliner like an egyptian, arabian style muwah mwah! XD But i dont watch Naruto anymore its just too long for me, the series...

What anime ive been watching lately?

-Ao No Exorcist

-Fairytail
last ep ending scene was like wooahh erza and grey kick some ass now!! NOW!! :P

-Maria Holic Alive Season 2
last episode huhu

-Level E
ended T^T i demand for a 2nd season!

usually i watch up to 5 anime, 3 anime series is too little for me :( i need my anime feeds, so im looking for something new...hmmm something similar from those above ;D

If you watch Anime, What anime series? and what is your fave?

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.