My Kawaii Table =3

THE ADDICT!

I know...I know..its crowded but its only a mini table beside my bed :)
theres my books on the left side, random umbrella, largest hand mirror lol
kokeshi doll display, pink clip lamp, cina wallets, cookie jar, youll find goodies inside it too ^^ tare panda, korillakuma, and you cant see at the back but all my mini stuffs r their and cookies/buscuits/cakes lol, oh the mini notebooks r visible and my pen stand :D i have a kokeshi ballpen too :"> my chocolate pencil case, choco pen, etc. pocky <3




What is your favorite kawaii thing from all the things i have on my table?
What is also your own personal kawaii stuffs? If you can post a link, post it, i will surely visit them =3

Arigatou Gozaimasu~ xoxo

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.