Mirror Mirror ala Anna Sui


I always buy things not for the brand name sake but its that i love them :) and i never knew this was suppose to be anna sui thinggy

Finally found it! at FunkyFinds Gateway mall, was looking for the Rose Pocket Mirror like forever! bought it last year 2010 but i broke and lost it after :)) ahaha

I found a Rose Lipbalm Korean product and I wana buy it but i dont need it O_O Im confused XD

On the go Mirror, 3inches size i still have it yey!

My fave is the super mini kawaii purple one w/c is 1 inch only unfortunately some visiting kids toke it when they saw it in the house somewhere when i wasnt around :(


Head Size Mirror w/c i keep beside my bed lol, beside it is the 3inch Pocket mirror. I bought a box that looks like them which i like to call it My portable Accessory Box lolz anyway same design but when i got home, i was surprised it was actually an eye lenses case.




LOVE! XOXO
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.