All About The Random (TAG)

This is my 1st Tag hehe excited to answer it :D and tag back ^___^

Tag: All About The Random
This tag was created by Lizzy from Don't Forget To Sparkle and she directly tagged me to do this tag. I love tag posts, as well as reading (or viewing) them as you can find out a lot about a person. If you have tagged me to do a post, please leave me a comment or email me at jaciwalker@live.com as I don't always get a notification or find out.

1. How are you feeling right now?
uhmm im feeling great :D just shopped a bunch yesterday, 1st shopping this june OMG! i was on a shopping ban lol was a fun and tiring day. im cleaning my closet and room at the moment, mom cooked fried chicken this lunch loved it. i just LOVE this weekend!

2. What is one thing to your right?
my bag, my camera, clutter of some clothes and stuffs that im not done arranging :D thats more than one thing huh? hehe oh well..

3. Can you sing?
I think so :D in many languages too ^__^ English, Filipino, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Spanishm French O_o woah!

4. What was the last dessert you ate?
Gonut Donuts :D

5. What is the last exercise or work out you did?
im so lazy with this things, this morning i did some stretching, i hope that counts =P

6. What time of the day is it now?
3:39PM Sunday Philippines time

7. Anything planned for this weekend?
The weekend is about to end hehe immah stay home for the rest of it

8. Is it easy to make you laugh?
yup..if u accidentally fall down ill probably laugh hard lol XD

9. What are you wearing right now?
black sleeveless and black shorts

10. Where will you be 10 hours from now?
Probably asleep hehe or watching Anime or Korean TV Series Gumiho, i cant wait for Ao no Exorcist next ep!

11. Any new trends that have caught your eye?
hmmm nope i dont think there is any, i hardly go with whats "in" im always just different somehow lol

12. Are you talking to anyone right now, and if so who?
Was talking with my sis, now no one hehe

13. Is there anything you should be doing right now?
transferring photos, posting my Etude House Haul, uhmm i dont feel like doing business today. I should be also arranging my stuffs, im almost done. MY PORTFOLIO! dear lord i have no time to even start :(

14. When was the last time you took a shower?
Yesterday, its too cold today ill go after i finish cleaning :D

15. Have you talked to a guy in the last 24 hours?
uhm i guess so...

16. Have you petted an animal in the last 24 hours?
nopez :( i want a panda dammit!

17. How old will you be on your next birthday?
23 WOW kinda Sucks O_O

18. Last food place you ate at?
Home, Yesterday Out, some Chinese food hehe.

19. Craving anything right now?
i want some sushi and sashimi =_= kabsah too!

20. *Come up with your own interesting question!*
What Asian boys do u think r the most good looking?
grrrrr...
Jerry Yan, Lee min ho, some jap guy forgot his name but his a model of Gatsby
(they all look alike) wow!
uhm oh this villain guy from "My gf is a Gumiho" his sizzling lol oh ya Daniel the half korean too, hmmm who else? XD
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.