Kawaii Phone Cases and plushies to love!

Who doesnt want "Hand Made with Love" and "Personalized" items right? hehe
Half of them are mine, and others are for my sister.
You can Request any Design you want, anime, character, etc. ^^

Whats Mine?
-Pocky phone case and 2 plushies
-Panda plush
-Rillakuma plush
-Korilakuma plush

My sister Stuff?
-Got this Domo as a freebie (sis toke it)
-x2 stitch phone case
-stitch plushies
-Mio K-ON plush
-Head Plush












Where to Buy?

How Much?
I cant tell you how much is the exact price due to market reason.
but its definitely affordable :)

Favorites:
mochiron! Pocky phone case and Pocky plushie yey!

will post aanother haul of new Stuffed toys we bought (yea i know~ im not obsessed am i?)
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.