Sweet Accessories




OREO L.O.V.E!

Bought this one and its a keychain, in real size oreo so its intriguing..kawaii desho?
and i got this cute little egg pendant that i would like to call "pugo pendant" hehe

well i switched them! i made the oreo the pendant and the egg keychain ^^

Oreo Pendant is one of my "month of May favorites" now *wink* ;D

ive had an oreo notepad, and is strawberry oreo, size as big as 3x3 inches i guess..pretty cool, and yes! i didnt write anything on it upto now hehe for eyes pleasure only..too cute.

FYI i dont eat any cream or flavored oreos, plain oreo + milk = saiko! the best for my taste.
i always end up taking the filling off and giving it to my sis, her oreo would look like an icecream lol

bought it online from:
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.