Some Starbucks Pictures and My Favorites!


My domo kun..sad news is i lost it in the cinema house, more like forgot it..will buy a new one i guess. although i have so many pouches and phone cases, i gotta have me domo back.


Tada! My ultimate faves! Waffle with choco top, and choco cream frappuccino! LOVE!
the prob is i dont like bitter coffee and i dont like sweet flavors too,
so this is the best for my taste..the balance is perfecto!


*Drolls* crunchy delly nom nom!


Lets have some donut since Java chip is too bitter for me,
just wanted to order something else, i did try JC/java chip several times before and other flavs


Lets sit outside and relax tonight ^__^
i think this one is Choco Chip


with dad hehe and Pocky phone pouch in the scene hehe





Apple and Cinnamon is good for amz =)
i cant finish anything sweet alone no matter what size is it, so 3/4 of this is in my sis stomach lol


One Cold Sour Veggie Pasta! of course i kinda liked it, just kinda...hehe i dig the dip (sounds odd) ahaha..the veggies were sour but balanced sour.
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.