FOTD - Me & My 3 sisters

Irrashai minnahh..kyowa topic = fashion des, watashi no outfit-o soshte watashi no imoto! san imoto des..(crappy nihongo wahaha! gomenasai desu)


at the korean inspired store or its actually korean? that i dont know "just g"
New Eyeglasses by Disney lol
New Fishie Earrings...oddness!
New shirt ^^ kuma bear
wearing my fave jeans
my korean necklace SLR design
American Blvd Bag


Stolen shot below

my sisters..


Last Saturday May 7th

with my New Oreo Necklace, i will blog it soon..
and Pearl necklace, dad just bought it for us this day so im wearing it hehe
oh this is the First Time i was wearing my new pony shoes ^__^


Thanks for Dropping by XOXO
i am waiting for a new ep of Ao No Exorcist Y^Y


Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.