More French Baker (this time my pictures)


for your eyes ^^ beware Very honest review hehe

Kinda small serving...


nice drinks :) but my all time fave from any place is Sajora
they do serve it on French Baker and i did order but the pic aint pretty so..hehe


Cakes r ok, but since i dont like sweet stuffs pass..these cakes are for my sisters



Spicy Seafood Pasta: Absolutely DONT like it and will never order it again ever!
I am completely honest with all my reviews. this one is just ugh like a pasta spread with hot sauce bell pepper based, and i hate bell pepper to death!!! i eat all veggies but that.


Not so creamy enough...not so great...


fish is ok but the potatoes were not steamed well


Liked it but not loved it hehe

In short what will i order from FrenchBaker is baked chicken and drink sajora also the muffins only.

these pictures are taken from Stalucia Branch, Cainta Rizal, Philippines.


Thank You for dropping by, pls leave a comment of what best pasta or dish do you think they have ;)


Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.