April stuffs (Late Post)



Stuffs Bought Online this April:

EOS Balms for the full review:


Stuffed toys such as my Korillakuma and Cina
For full info and stuffed toys purchased:


NYX cosmetics
Review:



Undergarments Batch 1 and 2 (no pics) lol

From stores or malls

BBW Hand Sanitizer, Sweet Pea ^_^




Japanese Doll Display for my table and room


Fishie earrings lol
i know it looks kinda odd but i just wished it was a dragon not fish,
i like the red and black combination with sparkle thinggys so i bought it, its only P60 from Genevieve Gozum. I usually buy accessories there..
btw i pulled the pearls out from this one!

ELF and random stuffs
Scented Candles, dear lord we dont have a Bath and Body Shop in Philippines!
Step-ins, Pouch coz i loved the design =P ELF Mineralized Face powder and ELF eyeliner, etc.



Random Kawaii
Bun thinggy, i bought two, my sis took the other one. Domo Coin Purse,
and finally 2-in-1 korean Paper Clipper and Lamp..too cute and its only Php50


Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.