Wall Climbing, Was it Hard?

That is just a toy wall climbing thinngy in Star City.
Q.: Was it Hard?
A.: Surprisingly...not so much. it wasnt as hard as i thought it would be.

Wall climbing was on my list like wayyy in college, and i didnt get the chance, not even when my friends tried to organize an outing for it, sadly it didnt push through.

This was actually a blood rush coz this game is a challenge, it has a time limit and if u did it, youll get the prize.

Too bad i was wearing pants and long sleeves, i didnt thought there was going to be one here.
I reached the top! yup! but not on time ahaha, i could go way up to bell, my hands are so sweaty!
and my feet too! so it was kinda hard dealing with...
1. pants
2. long sleeves
3. sweaty hands and feet "pasmado"

BUT I ENJOYED!
i want to try next time on a real one!
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.