Kimi ni todoke S2 ep11 and 12 =D

Date: March 31
Time: 12:16am

Gosh how cuteeeeeeee awwww! sawako and kazihaya embarrassed hehe...

Sawako words got me! "I still cant believe it" "I want to Believe"...
LOL!!!!!!! word of the day: "Strawberry Time!" - thanks Pin ahahaha!

LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!
Kazihaya "Sawako..."
Sawako "uhh..?"
Pin "will u marry me?"....sinigt ampupu! ahahhahah!...

Kuronoma dad is the best! i cant stop looolinggg!!
=======
ep12

i can't believe those girls..die hard for kazihaya >.<

kurumi...awwww heart broken =(

LOL at Ryu saying "ski dayoh" ahaha!
=======
Fans gone crazyyyy about thinking its the end of the anime series but someone said the manga is still on going so hopfully Season 3 is possible ;D

i dont read manga...i dnt like reading O_O =p

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.