Bobbi Brown Luxury Brush Set "Kit de Pinceaux Deluxe" (REVIEW)




Bobbi 10 pcs Brown Deluxe Brush Set

This is a brand new Bobbi Brown Deluxe 10 pcs medium size Brush Set
It comes with a leather case make up kit and with a box.

10 pcs brush set:
Foundation
Blush
Bronzer
Face Blender
Concealer
Eye Shader
Cream Shadow
Eye Shadow
Eye Brow
Ultra Fine Eyeliner

My Thoughts

i like that there is a pouch in the middle, i put in it my lancome and mac mascara, elf lip primer, etc.

The brushes are soft and dense, and my fave is the foundation brush which is synthetic but its super duper soft! its like silk! i tell ya..

Face blender white brush smells even after i washed it..grrr! might be goat hair ugh.
too bad i didnt check it well before i bought it, i wanted a lip brush, tsk tsk hehe well i still have my old one but i want a new one! i will buy it separately.

This happens to be my 1st ever branded brush set, am i that late bloomer? im 22 and i only got into makeup like last year lol or december 2009.

I tried to buy some cheap ones twice! last year and they just got lost w/o me even testing them out lol im just like that loosing a whole new makeup kit is just frustrating, lost it with new makeups too :(

My thoughts on each Brush:-

Foundation - Super soft Like silk! Favorite!
Blush - is ok
Bronzer - 2nd favorite i use it for foundation powder though..
Face Blender - i h8 goat hair!
Concealer - super silky
Eye Shader - love it!
Cream Shadow - silky brush xoxo
Eye Shadow - is ok
Eye Brow - is ok
Ultra Fine Eyeliner - works well

Thank You Ladies for Passing by me blog ;D
Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.