Anime Otaku gone CRAZY!



all my anime are on delays and/or moved to a different date! ofcourse i understand the situation of Japan, but i cant hide how sad i am T^T
waiting for a week is not that easy, and its like a routine, if you missed it, something is missing in your day...i bet Anime Fans agree with me.

Beelzebub: instead of Sunday, its today or tomorrow!? sheesh its Wednesday!
GoSick: Not yet subbed =_=
FairyTail: Thank God 1 day delay only!
Level E: im too lazy to watch you right now hehe
Kimi ni todoke. . .

today i cant watch anything im so freaking bored tob death...my anime meter is so low ahaha!
//////wrist
XD

Disclaimer: All Products are bought with my own money unless stated Sponsored. All Product Reviews including Sponsored are based from my own honest personal experience.